Time Warp

It’s one of the gloomy days I had here in Los Baños. The sky turned dark grey…so quiet that I can only hear the thick of my keyboard. I open my play list, just to create noise. First song in the list is ‘Love, love, love’ by T.Prettyman…the song made me sad, I don’t know why. I released my window blinds and saw a tree (not sure if it’s an ipil-ipil) with its green leaves so still. The tree lures me because it is directly perpendicular with my window. I was hypnotized and I can’t help but to daydream. I look closely at its brilliant flowers, hoping it would elicit happy thoughts and memories. Unfortunately, the sky is so dark and all I can think of are my sob stories.

The scenery is so perfect for those who wish to die at this very moment. One black bird is alone gliding in the dark sky…probably trying to enjoy its freedom while it’s not yet raining. A gloomy tree, trying to be happy with its yellow flowers, stood calmly as if waiting for the heavy rain. The tree is not moving, not even a single leaf attempt to move…it’s like a lonely heart trying not to breath. An Enya song will complete this dimness.

I traveled so far just by looking at the tree. A particular song repeatedly play in my mind…After all the pain you caused me, making love could never be your intention, you’d never know how much you hurt me, still can’t you see, that I wanna fall from the stars straight into your arms…
Please anyone, perform a rain dance for me…All I wish is for the heavy rain to make this tree happy. I'm trapped...Disrupt this time warp for me.

0 comments: